im waiting for the day i can use this as a reaction image and confuse everyone for a good 5-30 seconds before they get it
- Assassin's Creed Unity: *no playable female Assassins*
- Male gamers: This is just fine, so shut up! What's important isn't the character's gender, it's the story they are in! Who cares about the characters' genders? Stop trying to ruin other people's fun!
- Hyrule Warriors: *10 playable characters, 8 of them are women*
- Male gamers: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! There are too many girls in this game! What about us, the male fans? Why the female fans have more options? Women aren't interesting, if you don't include more men in the game then the story will become boring!
grizzlykurtz said: Ok so once you get this you have to share 5 random facts about yourself. Then send this to whoever you want!
1. There’s a giant storm right here right now
2. I can’t smell a shit
3. I have terrible memory
4. I can’t say ‘no’
5. I’m basically always hungry. I don’t mean ‘having apetite for something’, i mean full blown belly growl hunger and i devour GIANT amounts of food every single day. I just woke up and I feel too weak to go to store so I’ll just eat two instant ramens for a start :’)
- Comic Con: knock knock
- Me: who's there
- Comic Con: not you lol